How we can assist you
It may or may not be the first time you are embarking on purchasing a property abroad. If you have purchased a property abroad before you may have encountered difficulties, language barriers and administration that made the process more complex.
Purchasing a property abroad for investment is a commitment for which you need to be guided and advised.
The good news is that France offers a very secure environment in which to purchase property, and is reknowned for the red tape one has to plough through to achieve the end result – owning your property! However do not let the daunting prospect of French bureaucracy dissuade you as France offers many exciting investment opportunities over the coming years, and Leggett Immobilier are here to guide through what can often be a complicated process – from A to Z…and in many cases beyond!
Throughout the process you will:
- Have a point of contact who will help and advise you on identifying a property that will suit your needs and objectives
- Have access to a wide range of French property investments, from beachfront studios to chateau apartments, from golf villas to specialist products such as student and retirement developments
- Be accompanied for any site visits by a Leggett Immobilier agent or one of our partners/developers
- Be advised by our mortgage partners to arrange the best mortgage to suit you and your requirements
- Be helped with foreign currency transactions using one of our Foreign Exchange partners
- Be provided with legal, tax, translation, and management company partners
- Be provided with an after-sales service and point of contact
Leggett Immobilier are not only a sales team for property in France, but a specialist and experienced team that understands the French property market. From our Head Office in the Dordogne in South West France, and a wide network of agents and partners, Leggett Immobilier are well-placed to advise you, and guide you through the process of investing in France.
For further information about our services contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org